Sunday, November 4, 2007

Molly at Barnaby's....by Molly herself!




Saturday was a fun day. Much to my surprise, my Grandparents invited ME to go to Houston for the afternoon with them! Holly was green with envy... but she & PSue ARE mere dogs... I am a little girl! The ride was fun..I looked out the car window for the first few miles... perched on my Grammies shoulder like a parrot. It was fun watching the trees go by. Our first stop was a place called "Fish Gallery"... Wow... lots of fishies swimming about! Everyone liked me there...(of course!) It was fun because I got to walk on their tile floor.. Mr. Steve said that I could. Then we went to a big store with all kinds of wierd stuff inside...called "Texas Art Supply" Mom kept looking at paper of different types... while Grampy carried me about. He wanted me to sit in the baby seat of a basket...hmmmph... not Molly! I do have my dignity! His arm got a little tired before Gram's picked out all of the stuff she came for.. A lot of humans got a chance to see me which was nice for them. I even let a few of them pet me if they asked nicely. They seemed to think I was a dog.. silly humans... :-) Next stop: BARNABY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite! I thought of the first time we went there, and missed my Emily. We actually found the place once when Em & I had flown from Tulsa to Houston. We were all hungry and were thrilled to find a restaurant which WELCOMED doggy customers. So this is my third visit to Barnaby's. It was named for the owner's late, great Sheepdog, Barnaby. Last night was a nice night to sit on their patio. There were several other doggies nearby.. I wanted to bark to say hello, but I was promptly shushed! Well...gotta run... I have a lot to do...


I love you Emily & Glenn. Miss you bunches!


xoxo MOLLYxoxoxo


PS...Here are some pics of me...at Barnaby's .... for your viewing pleasure!

3 comments:

MLE said...

Molly you are such a gorgeous girl! I hope you ate a guacamole burger at Barnaby's for me! I miss you!

Artforlife said...

No, I couldn't have a guac burger... but Gram did! Grampy had bison... yum!

By the way, thank you for the compliment, Em. You are georgeous too! We are two really georgeous girls, are we not? I think that we could be in movies, don't you? I should've been the cavie girl who starred in UNDERDOG! BOL..

Love ya!
Molly

Unknown said...

What a grrrreat day out, Molly. I bet you had lots of happy memories as you went around.
Some humans do get very confused about things. Even I have been called a pretty doggie' sometimes!

Furry Em